torsdag 2. mai 2013

Crows, not Krakens

We had to clean up the hall after Tuesday, so I only got one lesson to work on the horn. Still, though, I managed to finish the border. There wasn't any yellow glaze left, so I had it be a Night's Watch horn instead. The rim is without glaze, and I've carved the first line of the Night's Watch oath near the top, between the border and the rim.

*******

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins.
It shall not end until my death.
I shall take no wife, hold no land, and father no sons.
I shall wear no crowns and win no glory.
I will live and die at my post.
I am the sword in the darkness.
I am the watcher on the walls.
I am the fire that burns against the cold,
the light that brings the dawn,
the horn that wakes the sleeper,
the shield that guards the realm of men.
I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch,
for this night and all the nights to come."

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar